dbForge Studio for MySQL is a free trial software application from the Databases & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English, Russian and it was last updated on 2016-11-10. The program can be installed on WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64.
dbForge Studio for MySQL is the universal MySQL and MariaDB front-end client for database management, administration and development. Devart's MySQL GUI tool provides utilities to compare, synchronize, and backup MySQL databases with scheduling, and gives possibility to analyze and report MySQL tables data. dbForge Studio for MySQL now works with any MariaDB database servers, and supports all MariaDB objects types. Everyone can visually design database structures, execute SQL queries and scripts, and manage MariaDB users and privileges.
* Includes support for MySQL server versions 3.23-5.x, MariaDB server versions 5.5 and 10.0, Percona and Amazon RDS
* Administration and Maintenance. Tools for MySQL database administration and management include means for managing user privileges, MySQL service control, managing server variables, table maintenance, etc.
* Data Analysis
* Data Comparison and Sync
* Data Editor
* Database Backup. Dump databases in SQL format and schedule regular MySQL database backups.
* Database Explorer
* Database Refactoring. Renaming tables, columns, views, procedures, functions and indexes. Possibility to generate refactoring script of a database without changing it.
* Debugger. The first debugger for MySQL that offers step-by-step code execution, breakpoints, watches, a call stack, a variables evaluation mechanism to automate debugging of MySQL stored routines and triggers and keeps MySQL server's logic of procedure execution.
* Exporting and Importing Data
* Flat Table Editor
* Object Editors
* Database Projects
* Query Builder
* Query Profiler. The tool helps you detect problems and optimize SQL queries via GUI.
* Schema Comparison
* SQL Editing and Execution
* Visual Database Designer
* Pluggable authentication is supported. The product provides the extended support of pluggable authentication modules for MySQL servers.
* Connection to Sphinx Search Engine is supported
* Phrase Completion
* Connection through Named Pipe
dbForge Studio for MySQL (version 7.2) has a file size of 30.34 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 220 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.